Snowed In!

Well today Brandon had to work then we were going to head home to my parents house. I went with Jonathan to his parent's house because it is closer to my brothers house which would make it easier for him to come pick me up. Unfortunately my brother could not get out of his neighborhood so he's stuck at home and I'm at Jonathan's families house. It's been really hard because I want to be with my family so bad right now and knowing I can't wake up and be with them is hard! I know that staying put is the best thing right now and am thankful none of my family members are out in this but I sure do hope the roads improve a bit so we can get home tomorrow! We were suppose to head to Tipton to the grandparents but it might not be until Saturday before we can do that. We shall see though! I hope everyone is safe and sound and warm! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

0 comments: