NASM Here I Come!

I signed up today to take the National Academy of Sports Medicine test. AKA the bad boy of all personal training certifications. I forked over 650 bucks for it and now I've got 120 days to study my butt off. I've heard it's really hard but I've gotten a lot of good advice and with all the health classes I took in college I think I will be ok as long as I over study. It felt like Christmas today for me because it's finally happening and I want this so bad. I've never been so motivated to get my study material in the mail and start studying! I also will go down to Houston in March for a workshop to get more hands on training. I'm just hoping that this will all work out and be successful while helping people as well. I really want to start an at home personal training business. A good friend of mine had a personal trainer come to her home three days a week and would bring all of the equipment and she loved it! I figure for women who are stay at home moms,people who are too self conscious to get to the gym, or people who can't afford a gym membership plus a personal trainer could really benefit from it!For now though, off to the books!

0 comments: