Biggest Loser




DANNY WON! He was by far my favorite throughout the whole show. Just a humble and positive guy. It doesn't surprise me at all that he was from Oklahoma. Between him and Rudy I wasn't sure who was actually going to win but once he got on the scale I knew he had it in the bag! His starting weight was 430 pounds and by the finale he weighed 191 pounds. Lost 239 pounds!! I read in the Oklahoman that last weeks episode where they all ran the marathon was actually filmed about 7 weeks ago. Danny said that he was working out about 6 hours a day up until the finale and even ran 5 miles with his wife on Thanksgiving day! He said he was so ready for it all to be over so that he could just start maintaining his weight instead of drastically loosing so much. Way to go Danny!!

0 comments: