Thanksgiving Week!





I am starting to get a little sad that I soon have to pack up my fall decorations and put away my favorite smelling candles and start thinking about Christmas. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas time but I think this year I am going to try and not get too excited about it so early on. Every year I get so excited about Christmas that as soon as Thanksgiving is over I indulge myself into ridiculous amounts of Christmas music and movies and decorations that by the time Christmas gets here I'm already burnt out. I always wonder what it would be like to live somewhere where there is an abundance of spruce trees and snow unlike here where its usually mild and 70. I like to dream that I would be much more into Christmas if that were the case. So this year I plan to take on Christmas bits and pieces at a time. So here's to you, my favorite season of all of some pretty fall pictures before Thanksgiving is gone.

0 comments: