My Summer So Far

It's crazy how I feel so much more busy in the summertime than I do during the rest of the year. I'm still trekking through summer school and just started on a new class-statistics. It's not bad right now but we just go through everything so dang fast. Unfortunately the rest of July is only going to get busier! This past weekend my parents wanted to get away for the 4th so they decided to go to Branson. Honestly I hate that place but it wasn't too bad. We got to golf Friday afternoon at a beautiful course. Afterwards the course had a big meal for us and we sat out on the course and watched fireworks. I go back Wednesday to the doctor to see how my jaw is healing. I'm crossing my fingers that everything is doing well so that I don't have to get an MRI and go to phase 2. Well I have loads and loads of laundry to do so I better get to it! 

0 comments: