Update

Nothing huge is going on in my life right now. No fascinating things have happened to me nor any great traveling experiences. God has been continuously blessing my life though and I cannot complain. After Mexico I have made some great friends whom are wonderful and so much fun to be around. I am also taking 10 hours of summer school and that isn't very fun. I hate sitting for five hours every day pretty much just day dreaming or doodling. My roommate Ciara is gone all summer for an internship so Im stuck in Stillwater by myself. Its not too bad since I stay so busy on the weekends but I do wish she was here. A couple of weeks ago I got to get out to LCCC and do a bit of counseling. I wasn't going to counsel at sr. session in July but I just cannot stand to think about me not getting to be there so Im going to suck it up and juggle both school and camp. Since I get easily bored up here this summer I've decided to pick up and practice some hobbies. I start taking golf lessons and guitar lessons soon. I'm really excited to get going on these hobbies that I can carry out throughout my life. Well I just completely skipped my last class to watch the sudden death of the us. open so I better get back to watching it! Have a great week!!!!!!

0 comments: