Summer is coming to an end!

What a summer this one has been! I do have to say this has been quite an odd summer and Im really ready for it to be over actually. Next week is my last week of freedom so I'll be heading to the lake with my besties and then heading to my cousins wedding. Once school starts I'll be there for 3 days then off to the Florida Keys! Looking forward to these next couple of weeks. Here is some pictures from the past couple of weeks of my summer.


Cabin 10 at LCCC

Mom and I at Branson golfing

Forth of July

One of my dearest friends Vanessa and I at LCCC
last year counseling together for a while =(
LCCC banquet

Counselors

Earlier this summer at lake draper

Brother and I on the jetski
At Harrison Pool in Austin

1 comments:

Melinda said...

Looks like you had a wonderful summer. If you are ever out this way, we would love to have you stay with us. Good luck with school and have a blast in the Keys. It is so beautiful down there.