Early Morning at the Airport~

Well here I am its 5 am and I got to the airport way to early so I decided to blog since I have a couple of hours to burn. Im heading back home to Oklahoma from Florida. I was suppose to come home yesterday but because of the storms and such im glad I didn't. I flew in last Friday since I didn't have a final and stayed until today. I worked at WDW at my work location to put in my time for the six month period. The weather down here was absoultely perfect. It was in the nineties but not so humid. I shall give you a tip. Never EVER go to Disney World June-Oct. Just take my word for it. Its pry the worst heat/humidity ever. At least in Ok in the evenings it cools off some but not here. You even sweat at night just walking to your car and the humitity is so horrid. I spent a good couple of days by the different resort pools and got quite an uncomfortable burn/tan. Im kinda dreading this flight home because of that. If you stay at a Disney Resort then you get free transportation to and from the airport called the Disney's Magical Express. Its quite handy. Disney even picks up your luggage for you and has it delivered to your room without you having to see it or mess with it. Same goes on the way home too. Quite a deal! Disney has truely thought of everything. But anyhoo since my flight is at 7:15 we had to leave the hotel by 4:15 so thats why Im here so dang early. Its kinda hard to leave here esp. after getting use to being back here, working, and just being in those parks! Im so in love with that place. I think about it way too often so maybe this is place I should be for a while. Who knows?!! Anyhoo...once I get home Im sleeping all day and night! Well I better go stretch my legs and pick up a magazine before I board! I'll put up pictures tomorrow. So long for now-

0 comments: