Yay for Sergio!!!


I cannot believe I would ever sit for four days in front of a TV and watch a golf tournament but here I am caught up in it! I've tried to play the game and maybe its because Im so terrible at it but I've never really gotten into the sport until my recent visit to see my first PGA tournament live. I probably annoyed my dad and brother but I actually learned what it meant to shoot 4 over or GIR. It all makes sense now from learning everything about the game of golf. When I watch it now on TV I know who the players are from seeing them in person and really appreciating and understanding the game. I have great respect for the players now just from learning how difficult those courses are and still playing on top of their game even in the worse weather conditions. I still have a lot more to learn but I think the golf channel and studying the pga website shall help some with also the great insite from my dad and brother. Maybe this summer I can go start hitting some balls at the driving range. I wouldn't say Sergio is my favorite yet and since I've just started getting into this I won't reveil my favorite for a long while until I've been really imersed into it. I was excited for Sergio to win the Players though since hes been in a slump but it would have been a victorious day for Goydos as well.

-On another note I had a fun weekend! I got to head up to Stillwater Friday to see my close friends from being gone to Florida so that was nice! Sat. I made a trek to Weatherford to see my good friend Hope graduate from college. After our freshman year and all our screw ups its nice to see her get that degree, not much longer for me as well-thank goodness. Today both grandparents came up and we all celebrated mothers day. It was a great day with family!

Well off to watch the highlights then hit the sack...Im subsitute teaching a bunch of third graders tomorrow!!

0 comments: