PGA GOLF TOURNAMENTS....my new favorite thing!


Heres the course where the tournament was held with the 4 seasons in the background!
This weekend my family got an awesome opportunity to go to the Byron Nelson PGA Championship golf tournament in Irving Texas at the Four Seasons. I was looking forward to get to be on a beautiful golf course and get to see some of the pros but to be honest I was just looking forward to some family time and getting to stuff my face in the suite on the 18th green that we got with our tickets. Well right as we got there on Friday we walked straight to hole 1 around the fairway. All of the sudden Adam Scott and Sergio Garcia were walking down the fairway to the green. I've never seen a pro in person and they looked quite prestigious!!! Ok honestly they looked VERY actractive bc a. they are really good at the game and b. they can pull off some great clothes by their sponsors. Ok sorry I sound like a 13 year old! What sold the deal though was after they finished hole 1 they were walking up their special path to the tee box on 2. We were just standing back away from the crowd and all of the sudden Sergio Garcia walked up and gave me that look!!! My brother and mom got so excited that a pro checked me out that we all had a good laugh about it. I would like to say that the rest of the time we followed him around he kept looking over at me. Not sure, he could have or was just looking at the crowd. I would like to dream it though! Maybe I should have given his caddy my number to have him call me. lol-I sound soo teenagerish but its something funny to look back on. That moment def. sold me on wanting to be there the whole day after all. The rest of the time we followed other pro's and got to see some amazing golfers. Its really fascinating to watch in person bc they are soo good and can hit it to the green usually in a couple strokes so the game goes by soo fast. Overall it was a fabulous time getting to experience this wonderful event. I can't wait until next year now!! Maybe Sergio will remember me....haha! Just kidding!!
Here are some pictures from the weekend!

Here is Adam Scott who
won it by sinking a 48 foot putt-and very beautiful!

Ryan Moore-like him alot!
----And I just had to put up a pic of Serg for laughs!!




0 comments: