Almost Done!!!.....this semester at least

Life has been crazy with weekend activites and projects of all sorts due. Thankfully this week is dead week and next week is finals. I cannot wait until May 2 then I'll be all done! May 3rd I'll be heading out to Florida again to work a couple shifts and of course see all my friends down there. I cannot wait. I'll get back on the 8th then head to my best friend from high schools graduation at OU then head to Weatherford for my other close friend Hope's graduation. After that is Mothers Day then my best friend Jessies b-day so I've got alot going on in May not to mention the mission trip to Mexico I'll be going on. I have been praying that God will open my eyes and heart to the things unseen and to bless everyone I come in contact with down there. June will be a little more consistant. I've got a couple classes I'm taking and one of the classes is in Tulsa so Monday-Thursday nights from 6-8 I've got to take this stinkin class. Im going to take the really nice OSU Transit Charter bus that makes many round trips daily to OSU-Tulsa daily. Its 14 dollars round trip but I figure its cheaper than me driving myself and having to pay toll fees as well and my parents feel safer if I did too. Hopefully I can get some homework done too! July I hope I can work a little more and get some extra money which is in great need right now. I am only taking 1 class which I don't even want to say bc I hate it that much....business and econ stat! Im not good at this kind of math only algebra stuff I can do so I don't even want to attempt at it again but I have to so I thought I would get it done in 4 weeks instead of 16. I just hope I can be at LCCC this year. That place is so amazing and special that I don't think I could bear not being out there one year. Anyhoo thats all I got right now. Time for bed!

0 comments: