this and that



















Spring break is over and I'm actually quite happy. Its makes me excited to get back into my routine and get done with school for this semester. Unfortunately I'm taking a total of 17 hours this summer so I won't have much of one but I've got the whole month of May to get out and about! My friends Sean Jamie and Chad all came over the past couple of weeks to visit Oklahoma for the first time. I was nervous we weren't going to find anything to do but I took them to Tulsa to see the praying hands and the huge driller then we went to OKC to the National Cowboy Hall of Fame, Bombing Memorial, and Pops. I just had to take them to Eischens for the best fried chicken then topped if off in good 'ol Kingfisher to show them where I grew up. Here are a couple of pics. My camera wasn't working when Sean was here but here's a picture of him when we hung out in Florida in January. The others are of Jamie and her boyfriend Chad. Jamie is quite an amazing person who always keeps me on my toes. We worked together at Disney World and became inseperable!!

































0 comments: