Homework on a Saturday!!

So here I am on a Saturday morning doing homework! I don't think in all my years of college have I ever done homework on a Saturday but I have no choice. Next week is probably one of my craziest weeks ever!! I guess this is what I get for not doing a single thing over spring break. Im a thinking if I can just get through this last month then I've got the whole month of May for some vacation and r & r. Im getting excited because in May Im heading to Disney World to put in some hours at work, see my friends, beach time, and try on my bridesmaid dress for my friends Amanda's wedding. Then its off to Mexico. I have only the month of May for freedom then its 17 hours of summer school so Im trying to squeeze in everything possible that I want to do in that month.

0 comments: