I wanna be back in Florida!!

As much as I love Oklahoma I'm craving being back in Orlando. I could never ever permantely live there but I would love to move back down there for another 6 months to a year to live it up some more. Besides some of the ways Disney is with their employee's I loved every second of it! The life I lived there was so wonderful. I met soo many friends from around the world so now I have an excuss to go travel to see them. As you know I am obsessed with Disney World. You'll never catch me in Disney clothes or have posters around my room with princesses but I love the feeling of being in Disney World. I've associated soo many memories with family and friends at that place that Its a very special place to me. I loved being at work too! I worked at the Magic Kingdom in Adventureland and there I met some of the best of friends! I loved working night shifts when the park wasn't crowded and getting to visit more with all my co-workers and get to watch Wishes (most amazing firework show) every single night! I loved getting to visit with guests from all around the world. I met some of the most interesting people! I loved on our days off just hoping in our car and driving over to Epcot or Magic Kingdom just to go eat somewhere or ride a couple rides or see an amazing show there. It was the life! We also went to the beach alot too. As you can see Its hard to be back home sometime but home is where my heart is.Here are some pics from my time down there.



Ciara and i eating a Kitchen Sink when my family came to visit. It has over a dozen different scopes of ice cream, 2 cans of whip cream, jars and jars of toppings, etc...It was delicious!!



My boss the Mouse!



Girl trip to Daytona Beach



Billy, Amy, and I posing for a pic at one of our rides we worked. This is Aladdin Magic Carpet Ride.



The other attraction I worked, the Tiki Room. Sweet costume huh? It wasn't bad compared to other costumes cast members had to wear in the parks.


Reflections of Cinderella's Castle!


College Program Graduation. Me, Jamie, Billy, Lyndsey, and Krissy enjoying the day in our sweet hats! lol



getting into the park before its opened! So beautiful



this is the amazing Wishes! My brother took this picture when he did the program in '05.


this is adventureland where I worked!



When my family came to visit me!






0 comments: