Future guitarist in the works!!!


Im sure some of you know my brother and how ridiculouly talented he is at pretty much anything with his hands. He can also draw and do photography like none other. He can pick up an instrument and have it mastered within months it seems like. I'd like to think that I have some of that in my genes and somewhere I might but I guess I have just never been determined or had the time. Im in the works of buying a friends Fender guitar from him and taking lessons to learn. I just think its about time that I start a hobby that would be very beneficial and quite fun after I learn some songs!!! I had another great weekend-it was very uplifting and got to spend some good quality time with my family! Im excited for this week to come, I've got my friend Sean coming up from Florida to come visit then the weekend after I have got my best friend Jamie and her boyfriend Chad from Texas A&M to come visit me as well!!! I absolutely cannot wait!!!! Hope you have a great week =)

0 comments: