Time Flies!

I can't believe we are already heading into the last part of May! Being at work everyday sure does make time fly. Work is going pretty good. We are still in the planning and training portion of it. We write curriculum everyday and are organizing different areas of the church while making house visits to get to know members of the church. There are 4 girls and 4 guys interning with our two leaders who are the youth minister and the elementary coordinator. We have a lot of fun up there every day. We just have two more weeks of planning then the summer program kicks off. I am really looking forward to having the kids up there everyday but I'm sure some day's I'll regret saying that. Everyday Sunday and Thursday night are our church nights and all of us teach a Bible class. I got assigned to the high school girls which I'm somewhat nervous about.

I'm excited that tomorrow night I FINALLY get to go see THE LION KING. I feel like the whole world has seen it by now. Also Friday my family and I are going down to Dallas for the Byron Nelson Tournament. I'm really really excited about it. This is where I went last year and got my inspiration to want to play golf.

I finally got moved out of my house in Stillwater. It took all day last Saturday while taking a huge trailer load back to Kingfisher to store in my parents barn. After the house was clean and empty it was a bittersweet moment. I lived in that house for 3 years with Ciara, the best roommate I've ever had! She got a job with Conoco Philips in Bartlesville but just bought a house in Owasso. She is getting married in September, which I'm really excited about! I'm her maid of honor so If any of you guys got any good ideas for bach parties or fun things to do let me know! Also what some of you have done to help the bride out. I'm not quite sure what my complete role is.

That's all I have for now! Have a safe and fun Memorial Weekend!

1 comments:

Melinda said...

I don't know how crazy you want to get, but there is an athletic place in Edmond for women only and they rent out the place during the evenings for Batchlorette parties and teach you how to pole dance. It sounds like so much fun. I wanted to do it for my last birthday but just never got around to it.