Pretty Neat!

All through college when I lived with Ciara my roommate we loved to have friends over while cooking and socializing. My roommate just has the talent for coooking. She can always go into the kitchen and throw something together without even having to look in a cookbook. It probably also helps watching the Food Network religiously. I however am not so good. If I can follow a recipe ingredient for ingredient then it usually turns out fine. All these years when my mom and grandmothers and aunts would work away in the kitchen I never had the interest to learn. I regret that a lot now! Anyhoo lately I've been preferring to eat and cook at home rather than eating out so I want to learn new and healthy recipes. I am always stumbling upon the internet and everytime I come to a new food blog I get all giddy trying to find some great new dishes to try. I do get frustrated because half of them are tempting yet TERRIBLE and unhealthy for you. I did find this food blog search engine where at least maybe someone will have a healthy food blog but I thought I would share the link with everyone. Pretty cool stuff!
Click Here!

0 comments: