My Weird Dreams!

I don't know about you but I am quite the vivid dreamer. I dream every single night and they are completely out there! Actually the Haynie Family is all a bunch of weird dreamers. We've been known to sit around the table telling all of our stories and falling to the floor laughing because they are so weird that they are funny. Plus my dad and brother are excellent story tellers! Most of my dreams are quite random but sometimes I've been getting some scary nightmarish ones that just haunt me the whole next day. I remember so much detail to them that it just puts me in a funk all day. I hate it so much! My Memaw said when she's stressed she has horrible nightmares so who knows maybe I'm stressed! Anyhoo I have to tell you about my dream last night because its been on my mind all day. I won't go into details because I don't want you to think I'm weird. Yesterday I had cleaned the stove with some oven cleaner not knowing how toxic the stuff actually is and inhaled some to end up giving me a big headache by evening. About 10:30 I decided to hit the sack and try to get some sleep. Usually I don't have dreams that quickly after I fall asleep but I think it was around midnight when I awoke from my dream. The dream was basically about all my family and friends who were in Edmond and all of the sudden a war broke out in the states. Somebody was firing these huge missiles across the sky and it seemed like they were heading towards Texas. It just looked like the 4th of July in the sky. Quite scary actually cause we all thought at any second our house was going to get bombed. I remember thinking "if I die at least everyone I love is dying too!" Well the dream went on much longer it seemed with extremely out there stuff but to top it of when I went to bed a helium balloon somehow crept in there with me! You might know where this is going. Just when I was at the climax of my dream when missiles and bullets and fire bombs where flying everywhere that stupid balloon just had to come close enough to the full blast ceiling fan to hit it about 10 times to make the LOUDEST noise ever! It sounded just like bullets going off. Scared me to death cause its pitch black when I woke up and couldn't see a thing. Finally when my eyes adjusted I could see the darn balloon floating around. At first I was just livid that a stupid balloon could scare me so badly, but then it was just funny how I could have crazy dreams and that could add to the effects of the dream!

0 comments: