one week later...

It's crazy how the past two weeks have flown by for me at least. Well last Monday night we all got in from our big trip! It was pretty amazing and everyday since I've been missing my family like crazy and Disney World. We all had so much fun together even though it was extremely tiring. The last night we were there we went to Magic Kingdom and they had Extra Magic Hours for all guests who stays at a Walt Disney World Resort so all of us cousins ended up staying up until 3am riding rides. My feet hurt me so badly that night that the pain was starting to shoot up into my knees! It was worth it though. We also got to see Kurt Herbstreit and sit right behind him and his family during the Lion King show. My family has already decided that in 2011 were all going back again. Looks like we've started a new tradition! My brother being the photographer has most of the pictures so I'll get ahold of them and post them soon!

1 comments:

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE him! I'm so jealous. Isn't the Lion King just fabulous? So glad you had a great time!