Heading to Disney World.........again

Listen to the music!!

Yes, I know it's getting quite ridiculous how often I'm going but this time the whole Haynie family is going, all 17 of us! We're heading out tomorrow and coming back next Monday. I'm really looking forward to it because many family members have never been and I can't wait to see it through their eyes. Plus I have a couple little cousins who will absolutely love it! I've just been praying that everything goes smoothly with getting down there and just trying to get around with that many people going. I'm sure it'll be a blast. Might send a prayer up for us that everything goes well and everyone is safe traveling! Have a great Spring Break!!!

1 comments:

Melinda said...

Have a blast!! How fun to take that kind of trip with your ENTIRE family. You all are in our thoughts and prayers.