Tea Anyone?

I stumbled upon these pictures but not sure the source of where they exactly came from. I have a huge fear of heights so I definitely doubt I could do this. Also if you go to this website you can read about one mans journey up the mountain with his wife. It's a long read but extremely interesting!

First you hike up to the west peak then if you want to hike to the Tea House at the top of the south peak then you must do all of this to get there!



Its basically a ladder with chains to hold on to.


Then you climb up another ladder type. If you loose your grip you're gone.

All you have to hold on to is a rusty old chain with old wooden planks to keep you alive.



Must be careful when people are passing you by heading back down the mountain.



Almost there!

Pretty cool but not sure its worth it. I wonder if the people who work there do that every single day?

1 comments:

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Ok that freaked me out just looking at the pictures! My stomach dropped!