30 thoughts about myself!

Everyone is doing this on Facebook but I only wanted to see if I could do it on here.




1. Aviation fascinates me so much. Every time I see a plane in the sky it’s so interesting. I’m always looking up!
2. I love having friends but I only consider a few my best friends. Each and every one of them has come from some significant point in my life. I love them all in different ways!
3. I have 2 tattoos but it’s really true that they are addicting! If I ever got more I would make sure they are hidden.
4. I dream almost daily of going somewhere, anywhere really. I look on the internet constantly for places to travel to or even live at one day.
5. I’m usually a warm natured gal but sometimes when I get cold I usually always get in a hot bathtub to warm myself up!
6. I have a terrible fear of bees/wasp and I have never been stung by one nor do I ever want to. After every summer I feel a slight sense of accomplishment after making it through a whole season without getting stung.
7. I have switched my major 5 times now and at this point I could care less what I graduate with! I just want to be DONE!
8. I have a severe habit of biting my nails. Sometimes I can make myself bleed I bite them so much but it never stops me.
9. People in general fascinate me. Their stories, adventures, lifestyles, and just learning about someone and the way they are interest me so much! I could sit in a mall or airport everyday and wonder what their story is.
10. Having faith is one of the most important things in my life!
11. I wish I could go back and start college all over again. I would have traveled the world more and been more determined to get through all my classes on a strong note.
12. I like some trends, fashions, etc. but most of the time I will tend to go against the grain because I hate to be like everyone else or do what everyone else is doing unless it is logically legit.
13. I believe that everyone has some point in their life where they are on top of the world, accomplish a ton, and succeed above and beyond. I feel like my time hasn’t come yet but it will come soon!
14. Living in Florida was one of the best times of my life so far! All I had to worry about was feeding myself and getting myself to work 5 days a week at the Happiest Place on Earth. It was a blast! I met some amazing friends and we made so many amazing memories.
15. The thought of having an 8-5 job my whole life almost makes me sick just thinking about it. I want to live in various places around the world. Experience different cultures and I want my children to experience it too. I want to do missionary work and make a difference.
16. When I started teaching a while back at Capitol Hill CoC it was rough and didn’t know if I could do it or if I was made for it but now I love it! I look forward to every Sunday evening going and picking up the kids and teaching them. Some days are a little hairy but most of the time it’s so rewarding.
17. I probably play about 10-20 games of Solitaire a day.
18. I could always dump the TV but music is a must for me. I carry my iPod everywhere I go. There is nothing like listening to a song that just moves you!
19. Since I have left Florida in ’07 I have been down there every three to six months for the last 2 years. You would think I would get tired of it but I haven’t.
20. Ever since I went to my first PGA event I have had a huge interest in the golf world. I love to play golf and really want to get better this summer.
21. I love the news and what is going on in the world. Some of it is junk and can be depressing but since I have such a curious mind I love knowing everything going on.
22. I hate people or things that contain me or hold me back. I’m independent/stubborn in the fact that if I want to do something I’m more than likely going to do it.
23. I hate seeing people eat alone in a restaurant or just be anywhere alone even though ironically I like to do those things alone too. It makes me want to go sit by them just to keep them company. I love to give and love to spend my money on others.
24. I love reading inspiring and heart touching Bible verses. I always highlight or underline them in my Bible and when I need a verse for comfort I’ll always flip through my Bible.
25. I only wear make-up and fix my hair a couple times a week. It’s great!
26. I hate that I’m in debt even before I’m done with school but its life.
27. I think my brother is one of most talented people that I have ever known. I think I am his biggest fan!
28. I dislike pink and purple and hate being around a ton of girls. I would rather be alone or with a few of my close girlfriends.
29. Being at the lake in the summer time is what gets my blood pumping. It reminds me of my roots and growing up.
30. I have finally met the love of my life. I normally don’t like being the girl who always shouts out the mushy stuff but he really does deserve the props. He makes me laugh so much and is a great partner to help with my walk of faith. I look forward to everything in the future with him!

0 comments: