Update

Still studying for my NASM personal training certification. Not going to lie its been brutal!! I kick myself for not listening more in all of my science classes during school. It's probably one of the hardest tests in the industry. I really didn't believe it all until two weekends ago I attended a NASM workshop in Houston for a couple of days. Let me tell you it was worth every bit of my 250 bucks!! It was INCREDIBLE!! For all you people out there studying for your test you MUST go attend the workshop! There was so much hands on and actually learning everything from the book in practical application made so much more sense. It was amazing because since the workshop I've really understood the book so much more and am feeling more and more confident in what I'm learning.

Other news...my lease with my 3 roommates is almost up. I feel bittersweet about it all. I'm for sure going to miss certain things about this house! It's been good to me.

Just bought tickets to Cats the musical. This will be my third time to see it. Ridiculous I know but I cannot help it. It was my first Broadway to see when I was younger and I got hooked. Although its not the best one it's truly one of my favorite and I couldn't resist buying tickets when I found out they were coming to town.

I want to buy tickets to some concert this summer but not sure on which one to pick and if any at all. We've got Michael Buble in Tulsa, Lady Gaga in OKC, and Tim McGraw with Lady Antebellum at the Zoo. All three completely different genres and so I'm scared to have to make a decision. What if I regret it or wish that I had bought tickets to a different concert? I wish someone would make this decision for me!

I miss Disney World. Yes I'm 5 I know.

Lost was wonderful tonight. Tonight was a turning point in the show for me and I feel like I see it in a whole different light now.

What's this craze with the whole coupon thing? I've always watched my parents cut coupons from the Sunday paper growing up but I didn't realize people still did it. I need to learn the secret because I see all these ladies that bought all this wonderful brand named food and only paid like 6 bucks for everything. Someone show me your ways??!?!?!

I went to the Asian market today with Jonathan to get Japanese rice to make our yummy curry and about gagged to death by the horrid smell of fish! It paid off because I bought 6 lbs of edemame and other delicious Asian snacks! I still need to go shower because I feel like I still smell like seafood.

Last night I was on Hulu and decided to watch the new Jamie Oliver Food Revolution. My ultimate career goal in life is to work with obese children by either opening a fitness center for only children or implementing an after school type program in school systems. Either way this show was up my alley! There is a sneak peak episode on Hulu and I highly recommend everyone watching. It's a very eye opening experience. The season officially kicks off this Friday at 7 on ABC. Please watch this and get educated so we can stop this epidemic!

0 comments: