I Can't Help It!!

Ok yes this is another post about my favorite place on earth, DISNEY WORLD! You are probably tired of reading about my many Disney posts so you can stop reading now if you want to. Last year I got to go to DW twice and once around Christmas time. I highly recommend going around that time just go the week before Christmas when the crowds haven't come in yet for the Holidays. Anyhoo I read many Disney Park blogs and news websites with updates to rides and refurbs and rumors of new additions to the parks. I AM A COMPLETE NERD. It's ok you can make fun of me! I will at some point in my life move back down there and work again for the mouse! It was just too much fun. Back to my point I found this cute video advertising the parks at Christmas but never saw it as a commercial so I thought I would share with you!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just blog hopping and stumbled across yours and I just wanted to say thanks for posting that video! I am also a Disney fanatic (went in Aug, going back in Dec and June!) and I can't get enough of Disney during the holidays!