I'm Back!

Wow, It's been forever since I have written anything on here! My apologies extend to you all. I am going to try harder to blog more, especially since I have only one week left of school. Finals are this coming week then its 4 weeks off for some r&r. I am completely stressed for tests as I am always around this time of year. I just am a terrible test taker. I panic and forget everything, so it seems. Maybe this time around it'll be different. I've got some grades on the line so I'm quite nervous about my performance. Taking 22 hours was not a good idea, but if I can hold on for one more semester then I can graduate!!

This semester has been a good one for the most part. I am not enjoying Stillwater very much. I guess its because most of my friends are already gone and I've got most of my friends in Edmond now. I have made due and if I can deal with it for one more time then before I know it I'll be out!

Life has been good and I cannot complain. I've got a special someone in my life now and couldn't be more content and happy. Our OSU cowboys have had an extremely successful football season and everyone I know is healthy and doing good.

In two weeks Jonathan and I and his roommate Denver and his girlfriend Stephanie are all going to Walt Disney World for the Christmas festivities. Since I still work for the company I get free tickets and have had some left over and could not stand to let them go to waste so we're all going. It's suppose to be 80 when we get there and I cannot wait!!!!

Here are some pictures from the last couple of months:

Jonathan and I at Bedlam-unfortunately he roots for the other team
In October I was in my friend Amanda's wedding in a beautiful plantation town down south of Jacksonville Florida. We met when we both worked for Disney. Here we are just being silly!
Jonathan making one of his funny expressions with some goofy glasses he found. He makes me laugh a lot! At the Coldplay concert! It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I've seen a lot of great concerts but this one has been by far the best! They put on a fantastic show!
Here are more pictures below:

Chris Martin-lead singer


End of August I went to Florida to work and my friends and I went to the Blue Man Group-we got Blue Man kisses!

1 comments:

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

I'm so glad you're back! I needed some Brooke updates! Glad you are doing so well. You look beautiful...as usual!